"I personally use CBD fluid for pain in joints and back, instead of analgesics (like Aleve and Ibuprofen) A much more natural way to aid in pain relief….", debo
Recent studies suggest that cannabis and its cannabinoids have the ability to*:
• Slow the progression of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
• Reduce the number and severity of debilitating epileptic seizures
• Reduce muscle spasms experienced by those with multiple sclerosis
• Kill or limit the growth of cancer cells
• Provide anxiety relief and reduce nightmares for those with post-traumatic stress disorder
• Minimize neurological damage following spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries
• Effectively mollify both pain and nausea, making it a potentially powerful therapeutic option for numerous medical conditions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.